Trenton Head Start
October 2000 — Present
Currently oversee the administration of the site’s operation. Ensured 100% compliance to all state and federal regulations. Responsible for recruiting and hiring of staff. Perform overall financial and operational tasks including ensuring state and federal. Maintain budget of the site.
• Implemented the Morning Meeting into our curriculum.
• Recruited, interviewed and hired teaching staff.
• Improved staff performance through the development and ongoing delivery of employee development workshops.
• Presented in-services to teachers on conducting small groups, morning meetings, and observations.
• Facilitated the design and implementation of a new lesson plan book.
• Supervised and observed teachers. Responsible for monitoring and reviewing lesson plans and newsletters.
• Currently supervising 16 teachers; responsible for monitoring all written work, teacher observations, budgeting, ordering supplies and conducting team meetings.