Digital Learning & Development Manager
March 2015 — Present
Consults with the business and legal sectors to determine learning needs and gaps, creating appropriate solutions that meet business and firm goals.
Key Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Designs, delivers, manages and evaluates learning and development solutions in line with Business Strategy.and Firm Goals.
- Utilizing the 70/20/10 approach to learning, creates and implements blended learning solutions and platforms to provide high impact and sustained learning. Ideally focus is on eLearning that is employee self directed and accessible from anywhere.
- Program manager of all vendor and internally led technical learning programs.
- Aggregates most useful information for learning (both internal and external) into one location and organize it so that it can easily be found.
- Development of measurement strategies to assess effectiveness and ROI of learning interventions
- Learning content management owner.