Project Management & Budget Analyst
August 2011 — Present
• Responsible for overseeing $20MM annual budget for IT projects, successfully ensuring low actual-to-budget variance in order to control costs and positively impact Company’s profitability and financial reporting metrics.
• Managed 4 project managers to develop $20MM real-time operational dashboard, providing senior executives and managers’ a tool to measure current performance and long-term trends of their business units through key metrics
• Collaborated with other analysts to standardize and refine quarterly financial activities across 4 pillars of Global Applications Group, improving efficiency and accuracy to less than a 1% variance actual-to-budget.
• Identify, gather, track, and analyze specific budget related metrics of Project’s development, communicating findings to manager in order to measure progress and complete deliverable in a cost-effective manner.
• Conceptualized and launched mentorship program for new graduate and young professionals, transitioning new employees into the Company’s culture and providing an avenue for building an internal network of contacts
• Volunteered to work with Company’s University Relations Program as a campus representative for recruiting