Kings Harbor Church
International Mobilization Coordinator
September 2015 — Present
To promote missions and outreach awareness with congregation: with on-field leadership, Short Term Experience trips, and provide educational opportunities.
* Support Mobilization leadership
* Oversee mobilization event calendar, coordinate with all church calendar
* Recruit and develop teams, coordinate training courses that provide insight to the global mobilization movement
* Mobilization Advisory Committee team: recruit and oversee team members; plan and coordinate monthly meetings; help review and implement policies and procedures manuals; communicate items for discussion and decision-making to the team
* Plan and implement Quarterly check-ins with international field leaders via Skype
* Conduct annual reviews of the field leaders' Curriculum Vitae with the MAC team to determined continued support.
* Develop and facilitate the new Employee Onboarding process
* Oversee all mobilizations communication: (website, bulletin, E-newsletter and announcements)
* Facilitate communication between and within mobilization leadership as well as communication to the congregation.
* Develop and oversee a regular communication process for field leadership, MAC Team and Home Team Leaders. Review and update Home Team process/procedures.
* Work with the trip leaders to ensure all paperwork has been completed, insurance coverage purchased, commissioning, and debrief of trip.
* Oversee and develop all printed materials
* Develop a team within the church that will help cultivate a team of volunteers for various new mobilization ministries
* Meet at least once each quarter with MAC to discuss needs of field leadership, update policies and procedures, review requests submitted by mobilization leaders/home team leads, and plan training courses.
* Participate in an annual trip to one of the field leadership areas to determine needs, interact with area personnel, assist in promoting leadership. Report findings to mobilization leadership.