I am interested in moving to the tech industry, specifically in marketing solutions or ecommerce. I would like to make this move either from the funding side of the business or on the company level.
San Francisco, CA
Product Manager at RS Investments
“It is a narrow mind which cannot look at a subject from various points of view.” ― George Eliot, Middlemarch
As a product manager, I am a professional problem solver, cat-herder, and student. At the basic level, I am responsible to maintaining an expert level product knowledge as a resource to all internal partners of my company, including sales, marketing, and operations. Each day at work, I encounter humbling learning experiences, accomplish gr...
May 2013 — Present
August 2010 — May 2013
• Client Service book project manager. Long term project focuses on automating data and streamlining the book
• Daily maintenance and monthly reporting of firm composite performance.
• Assisting in periodic reporting of firm assets, capital flows, performance and peer group analysis.
• Reporting portfolio strategy research and synthesizing data for the Chief Investment Officer.
• Monthly and quarterly reporting to sales and marketing of product performance, portfolio statistics, and
• Production Manager for Board of Trustee reports.
• Produce, analyze and review data on Quarterly Marketing Factsheets.
• Prepare and present mutual funds’ performance for weekly compliance meeting.
• Report daily/weekly attribution reports to portfolio management teams.
Public Private Ventures
June 2009 — May 2010
Provided high-level daily administrative support to four senior researchers in fast-paced environment
(e.g. project management, external communication, logistical planning, task prioritization, etc.).
• Monitored on-going street crime prevention program titled the Youth Violence Reduction Partnership
(e.g. data collection and processing, administering surveys, data coding and entry, etc.).
• Solely responsible for organizing monthly management meetings, preparing data, and making
presentations to the board of managers.
• Created survey for sectoral employment impact study.
• Assisted senior researchers in site visits and conducting interviews on a regional and national scale
• Compiled lit. reviews and research for Vice President’s upcoming publication.
• Assisted and facilitated webinar trainings for clients and temporary employees.
September 2008 — June 2009
Oversaw and administered payroll for 12,000 employees
• Assisted in developing company’s movement to ‘go green’, implementing new company software
• Maintained databases and clerical files for URBN Inc.
• Supported H.R in all employee W2 inquiries, records, and problems
• Performed reception duties including answering multilane phone, sending and receiving mail.
Cliveden of the National Trust
Haverford Humanities Intern
May 2007 — August 2007
Represented Cliveden in marketing and public relations for upcoming community events.
• Researched and compiled information in preparation for year-long exhibit.
• Assisted in grant proposals and fund raising opportunities.
BA, Sociology; Gender and Sexuality