SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Supporting open roles such as President of DMC, EVP/COO, CIO, CFO and AVP of Human Resources. Providing management oversight and monitor key administrative and regulatory functions associated with various divisional reporting. Developing and implementing new policies and procedures as necessary to ensure efficient operations of management functions.
• Accountable for full analysis of all Dept.s starting with HR, IT, Procurement, and Facilities Management. Creating functional workflows for new procedures and operational processes. Re-organization of each Dept. and implementing software solutions as necessary. Solutions include but are not limited to: Lawson Financial and Recruiting, Hirezon, ServiceNow ticketing system, as well as SharePoint for smaller Dept. needs.
• Working with SUNY support on how to effectively use SUNY PeopleSoft systems for easier reporting and reduce manual and paper workload.
• Accountable for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring new Dept. Leadership for open roles listed above.
• Project team member for all construction and Dept. moves on campus. Current role out of 4 Dept. moves in next 3 months. New construction under a current 2 year contract for a new Lab and Administrative space.
• Project team member for all University Hospital internal construction.
• Creating and implementing Identity Management program (CWID/NetID).
• Creating with University Police secured badging system based off of the Identity Management program (CWID).
• Process review, analysis and recommendations for the IBC/IRB/IACUC committees.
• Full rewrite of Employee handbook, restructure of Downstate Medical Center website.
• Analysis of current Budgeting and Forecasting for 2016-2017 fiscal year.
• Working with directly SUNY State rules and guidelines.