Administrative Specialist - Legal Department
April 2013 — Present
● Design, develop and manage the department intranet and SharePoint sites.
● Manage the auditing and records retention activities of the department IT assets.
● Draft, distribute, and track distribution of confidential memos.
● Serve as legal department liaison with IT site leader, troubleshooting and/or escalating technical issues.
● Provide updates and develop instructions and job aids to help the department manage software and hardware changes.
● Develop quarterly executive team meeting agendas and voting tools using SharePoint and Excel.
● Create password-protected fill-in-the-blank PDF contract forms for use by managers.
● Draft, proofread and edit correspondence and contracts.
● Input contract database records and create reports.
● Advocate for increased electronic storage, moving away from hard copy files when feasible.