Global Marketing Communication Consultant
July 2013 — Present
Global Marketing Communication Consultant, APCO Worldwide, Washington DC (July 2013-present)
• Producer of high-level internal and external special events to expand business development opportunities. Recently led an in-house reception and panel discussion featuring the Honorable Newt Gingrich and Governor Bill Richardson. Leader on all aspects of event management from initial program plan development to on-the-ground execution.
• Chief writer and designer of awards submissions for industry programs to highlight the public relations work and staff of the agency. Executed notable wins including the Washington Post’s Top Workplaces.
• Principal sponsorships and advertisements director for identifying and fulfilling best industry placements for APCO’s branding initiatives.
• Project manager for the creation and global distribution of all marketing collateral. Implementer of APCO’s online store model that streamlined business process to reduce company costs.
• Manager and mentor of team interns; responsible for their recruitment and professional development.