July 2014 — Present
- Analyze and resolve problems between LAN/WAN, desktop computers, servers, and desktop applications/programs.
-Troubleshoot Windows 7 and update software programs including antivirus.
- Perform setup, configuration, and installation of peripherals, computers, iPads, application software and hardware for users.
- Identify problem sources to resolve software and hardware failures.
- Utilize Zendesk (support ticket software) to receive, update and organize help desk tickets.
- Repair network related failures with switches and servers, and ensure network and computer equipment are in safe and functional condition throughout the district.
- Assist in the development of forms and record-keeping systems for the dissemination, maintenance and collection of pertinent data for specialized programs.
- Add employees to the domain amd configure settings in Active Directory.