Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Employ my project management and curriculum development skills and broad knowledge of all Verizon Wireless business functions in a leadership role; drive results, lead people, and build cross-functional partnerships that lead to positively impacting key performance indicators.
Managed inventory of over $400,000 daily. Manger Team of 11 employees. Responsible for Opening of the Business
• Manage the review of HQ curriculum to ensure it meets the requirements for South Area Consumer Sales and Customer Service; work as the area liaison to identify required updates are completed and posted in the appropriate repositories.
• Develop South Area Curriculum initiatives and performance support tools to conduct needs analysis, learning objective and assessments; determine levels of training and measurement.
• Coordinate Area-specific training needs, assessments and recommend solutions to address the needs. Determine if needs can be met by existing programs or if new curriculum needs to be developed.
• Maintain the South Area 90-day training report and communicate training priorities with Area Associate Directors, integrate updates and scheduling requirements.
• Training and development of teammates and managers on project management and curriculum development.