Brand & Strategy Consultant - Marketing and Entertainment
Marketing and Branding
January 2014 — Present
Craft and execute marketing and communications, branding, digital, licensing and non-profit strategies for or those affiliated with major brands, agencies and creators including Fortune 500 brands, Emmy nominated producers and Apple Design Award winning start-ups. (Affiliations: Facebook, Disney, Amazon, Hulu, A&E, Hershey, Panasonic, Lincoln, the NFL, Whole Foods, Dentsu, Nickelodeon, Tyler Perry, Blue Diamond, Television Academy (The Emmys), Flixel, Taubman Malls, Rollman Entertainment, PlutoTV and Lionsgate.)
USC DIGITAL LIBRARY
MULTICOM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
• Guide day to day marketing and operations of leading digital content distributor.
FLIXEL (Apple Design Award winning advertising technology start-up)
• Managed strategy, sales and business development for ad-technology start-up. Oversaw negotiations and closed sales with and produced content and events for Fortune 500 companies driving millions of impressions.
MOCEAN (2015 PromaxBDA Agency of the Year)
• Provided strategy and creative ideation on digital, broadcast and theatrical campaigns for major networks and studios.
ROLLMAN ENTERTAINMENT (Emmy winning content producer)
Marketing and Communications lead responsible for managing the strategic positioning and execution of multi-platform franchise content marketing plans for all properties and the design and implementation of long lead marketing and digital/social strategies in support of partner brands.
• Secured licensees, negotiated costs and delivered “Disney Frozen” Christmas overlay in ten Malls across the country driving massive holiday shopper footfall and incremental revenue.
ABRAMS ARTISTS AGENCY
• Advised top-ten talent agency on scaling new business ventures in digital, branded content and start-up incubation.
• Generated cause marketing opportunity and six figure commitment with the Hershey Company leading to their featured element in launch of a new corporate social responsibility rollout.