Allied Irish bank
May 2012 — Present
I am a presently a bank officer on the payments and account administration team in the deposits section of AIB.
My duties in this role include:
• Providing training to new team members to ensure all colleagues are up to speed with team tasks.
• Processing of payments in relation to personal and business deposit accounts.
• Liaising with multiple departments and organisations to resolve payment issues.
• Managing the cheque lodgement process for all accounts held in my department.
• Completing account opening procedures for existing customers.
• Acting as the point of contact and providing resolutions to account and payment related issues.
• Compiling reports daily to ensure correct account functioning.
• Working as part of a small team to ensure all deadlines are reached.
• Managing all emails for the team and ensuring response times to clients are met.
• Investigating all reconciliation issues and bringing them to a quick resolution.
• Developing and implementing new procedures around account management and payment processes.