Norton Rose Fulbright
September 2013 — Present
- Current responsibility for managing a team of Customer Service professionals.
- Third party contract negotiation and relationship management. (O2, Signify, Vodafone)
- Responsible for driving policy and process change in line with Business leads.
- Responsible for the management of the mobility requirement across Norton Rose Fulbright LLP including purchase and stock management and cost reviews on a monthly basis.
- Staff training and development of staff knowledge
- Through proactive Problem Management and review of the existing Mobility spend realised the root cause of high mobility data spend and initiated change process to change the BES policy to cut use of Tethering resulting in annual cost savings in excess of £150,000.
- Initiated changes for Mobility updates, changes and requests. Resulting in cleaner data between provider and Norton Rose allowing easier tracking of assets per location, and clearer visibility of costs.
- Initiated set up and use of online admin portal for Internal staff to manage changes to our Mobility contract – Streamlining the administrative time and process.