April 2015 — Present
· Worked to find correlations and explanations and solutions of Bio Toxicity in Paper Mills (August 2015-May 2016)
· Designed experimentation of the chemicals that were suspect.
· Provided explanations and solutions to prevent future problems.
· Worked with supervisor, Dr. Clifford Lange, as a mentor to ensure my experimentation and solutions were sound engineering principals
· Tested hard wood chips and water samples for Alabama Power for cause and source of Selenium and Arsenic reducing bacteria.
· Collaborated with a graduate student and Dr. Lange to execute a method for testing and identifying the bacteria. (April-August 2015)