American Electric Power
Mechanical Designer I
May 2011 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Mechanical Designer at American Electric Power
- Learned new proprietary CAD software for projects as well as training associates in these programs.
- Created CAD and database work instruction documentation after learning tasks to increase departmental efficiency.
- Developed and administered departmental drafting standards, procedures & practices.
- Created and implemented CAD standards manual and oversaw general quality of drafting operations.
24 Hour Training Program for Surface/Non-Surface under MSHA 30 CFR Part 46.5 (Completed: November 24, 2010)
- Successfully restructured company practices, policies & procedures, resulting in dramatic in areas of:
- Upgraded from AutoCAD to Inventor to increase efficiency and marketability of company product.
- Continual revision of ISO manual to ensure quality in departmental practices regarding...(Description)
- Developed a system using an existing database to increase interdepartmental efficiency and productivity between the corporate office and manufacturing facilities.