Tennessee Medical Association
February 2012 — March 2014
• Develop integrated digital marketing plans, including strategic and tactical approaches to online marketing and user engagement.
• Research and implement webpage optimization, including extensive keyword research analysis. Results include improved rankings for long-tail medical keywords and an increased percentage of organic search relative to branded search year over year.
• Transformed underperforming legacy site into an engaging, responsive, user-friendly flagship domain.
• Increased member engagement by improving usability of online membership payment system and member login functionality.
• Raised Klout score from 10 to 40 within two months of implementation. Increased visibility on social networks to increase company’s social influence and promote TMA as an industry thought leader.
• Implemented drip content capability, demand generation awareness, and comment platform, leading to better user experience, greater partner engagement, and growing member participation.
• Serve as subject matter expert on digital marketing strategy, tactics, and implementation. Educate Marketing Communications team on digital marketing best practices, analytics, data mining, and real-world tactics. Education topics include online conversion, SEO, email marketing, and social media.