United Dominion Realty
February 2014 — Present
• Exercised high volume customer service on a 732 unit community.
• Oversaw all online resident communications using Active Building as well as handled all community social media.
• Created an original filing and resident communication system to ease the transition from Applicant to Resident.
• Handled all Applications to ensure all background checks, deposits, and Lease paperwork were completed correctly.
• Set up all company Portal Accounts upon receiving application and assisted with any related questions.
• Worked with Corporate office and Vendors during the renovation process on all move-ins to ensure scheduling on all parts went smoothly.
• In absence of Assistant Manager handled daily bookkeeping duties, as well as resident fiscal inquiries.
• Assisted with posting of 3-Day Notices, and attempting to collect past due rent before beginning the eviction process.
• Conducted move-out inspections to assess costs of damages and helped to prepare Final Account Statements.
• Completed all daily leasing duties when needed with exceptional ability.