Mobile Marketing/User Acquisition Manager - China
Mobile Marketing & User Acquisition Manager
November 2014 — Present
Currently overseeing brand marketing for Ubisoft Mobile games for Greater China. Responsible for developing campaigns that drive awareness, acquisition, and engagement across digital channels.
- Lead the brand strategy, based on the Global brand identity and adapt it where appropriate for the Greater China Region.
- Develop products in order to reinforce each brand strength and raise brand awareness within the Greater China across multiple functions and channels
Operational Marketing & Communications
- Define and drive marketing and communication strategies for Ubisoft mobile games in China
- Lead and support local marketing activation plans through advertising and PR usage, online and social media opportunities, events and other activation opportunities for each game launch.
- Seek out and dialogue with new business partners for the different brands and games.
- Manage marketing artist and work closely with product developers, creative agencies in order to make sure that the marketing plan is well followed
- Act as a brand ambassador at local events and shows
- Write press releases and manage media relations.
- Ensure the media coverage maximization and use of local social networking (wechat, weibo) to build awareness and convert players to download
• Led and supervise the marketing plan of “Hungry Shark Evolution” game which won - Best Game Award - at Golden Plume 2016 (No 1 . Game Award of China’s game industry) and generated over 74 millions download LTD (launched since Feb. 2015 - China Only)
• Oversaw the creative development and operational execution of the Assassin's Creed brand in China which was celebrated by winning the - Most anticipated IP Award - at GMIC (Global Mobile Internet Conference) Beijing 2016