Growth Marketing Manager
September 2017 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Dannie Phan is the Co-Founder of Donegee Media and the Growth Marketing Manager for JOANY. She currently resides in Orange County taking frequent trips up and down the coast of California with a camera at hand.
• Director of a feature travel documentary filmed along the west coast in the discussion of women in niche technology and entertainment industries.
- Outreach and scheduling of talent/interviewees to create project timelines and compile materials.
- Manages field production of video shoots and the creation of graphics.
- Leads crowdfunding campaign and seeks out corporate sponsorship.
- Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material; ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors the technical quality of end product.
• Director of Photography and Editor in the production of an episodic documentary filmed in Cambodia in conjunction with two NGOs.
- Managed field production of video shoots and the creation of graphics.
- Applied innovative techniques to resolve filming issues as needed.
- Performed editing and other changes in collaboration with the director.
• Handles individual production budgets and equipment inventory.
• Responsible for the creation of high quality video ranging from music videos to event coverage.
• Outreach to exceptional performers and artists to help activate their online presence.