New York University
M.A. , Visual Arts Administration
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Please connect at: DanniPascuma(at)gmail.com :: VISUAL ARTS | PROGRAM DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION I possess a unique combination of skills: a strong art aesthetic combined with a structured sense for planning, organizing and implementing programs and deliverables.
Phi Sigma Sigma International Fraternity was started in New York City 100 years ago by 10 women who believed in diversity and service. Today, we are internationally recognized as a progressive, successful women’s philanthropic and social organization with cutting-edge leadership programming and a strategic focus on our future.
• Provide planning support and event consultation to active members
• Regularly communicate with executive board members to ensure chapter function and report submission
• Meet with officers to review constitutional changes and retreat planning
• Assist chapters on disciplinary status to creating goals and strategic plans for improvement
• Actively monitor chapter progress and evaluate success