April 2010 — February 2012
• Communicate daily with sales staff and management to gather required paperwork for healthcare travelers.
• Facilitate official placement of traveling healthcare professionals in facilities nationwide.
• Guide healthcare travelers through the paperwork process.
• Develop and maintain relationships with traveling healthcare professionals and provide ongoing customer service.
• Abide by, and operate, according to strict Medical Solutions protocol, The Joint Commission, and the protocol of each hospital/facility.
• Perform thorough background checks, including: county criminal, state, employment, education, social security, OIG/EPLS, FACIS, NCOP, etc.
• Verify traveling Allied and Nursing healthcare professionals’ temporary and permanent licensure and certification using primary source resources.
• Verify and facilitate certifications including, but not limited to: AHA ACLS, BLS, ENPC, PALS, STABLE, TNCC, etc.
• Verify necessary immunizations and/or facilitate their administration and documentation.
• Compile health documents for facilities prior to travelers’ start dates.
• Receive billing from vendors.
• Assist travelers with insurance/benefits, 401K, etc.
• Compile travelers’ HR documents and submit to Payroll Department.
• Confirm travelers’ employment eligibility using the Department of Homeland Security/Social Security Administration’s E-Verify System.