Executive Administrative Assistant, HR
June 2016 — Present
• Reporting to and directly supporting the Vice President of Operations; offering Executive Assistant support.
• Assist Senior Staff and Management by completing tasks as assigned in an efficient manner.
• Directly tasked with the development of Employee Handbooks for specific departments such as Front Desk, Clinic/OR, Plant Maintenance, and IT.
• Responsible for the maintenance and property management of additional facilities.
• Aid in the development of employee benefits programs.
• Coordinate, book, and schedule events, travel arrangements and meetings.
• First point of contact for Business Development Clients.
• Head of OH&S, WSIB training, development and implementation.
• Directly tasked with developing and streamlining recruitment efforts and strategies.
• Recruit, screen, administer testing and facilitate the on boarding of new employees.
• Categorize, price and outline internal positions within the organization, advising the HR Manager on market values for roles.
• Utilize programs such as C.I.S. by P&P Data, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, input data into in-house EMR, and Google Calendar.
• Perform Accounts Receivable functions.
• Project Management; seeing a project through from infancy to execution - project costing, budgeting, and facilitation.