The KPI Institute
Graphic Design Specialist
April 2014 — Present
The KPI Institute is the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education, providing through its publications and training courses insights on how to measure and learn with KPIs. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and runs five main research programs, dedicated to performance management, the Balanced Scorecard, KPIs and organizational strategy. The main program, dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, resulted in the establishment of www.smartKPIs.com, the largest online database of well documented KPI examples, with over 7000 examples from 16 functional areas and 25 Industries. Over the last 8 years, The Institute assisted thousands organizations in finding solutions to their KPI needs.
Main responsibilities include:
• Develop the visual brand / identity; design advertisements and advertising materials.
• Design marketing communication materials for social media, website, printing materials and presentations.
• Creation of email templates and newsletters; conceptualize and produce websites’ creative content.
• Visually optimize content on web site landing pages; maintain ads, banners and email campaigns updated in accordance to the new offers.
• Support sales and internal departments concerning graphic and design projects.
• Develop graphic animations and edit digital videos.