Carter Holt Harvey
February 2012 — June 2013
- Building and maintaining positive relationships within the maintenance team and contractors.
- Maintenance planning to achieve required production targets.
- Planning and continuous improvement of preventative maintenance plans.
- Analysis of associated maintenance costs and identifying opportunities for savings.
- Various reporting functions to assist the maintenance team in making effective decisions
- Ensuring all data is current, complete and the computerised maintenance system (SAP) runs efficiently.
- Undertaking and producing a FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis) report on the Lathe and instigating follow up actions.
- Estimating and scheduling maintenance shutdowns for the “Dry” section of the plant. (ie, Press, Scarfer, Composer, Billet line and Hyplank tester)