October 2007 — October 2013
* Participated in the Retail Management Training (RMT) Program
* Responsible for operations of store with annual revenue of approx. $850K
* Led team to multiple outstanding achievements in food safety and cleanliness audits. Awarded the "Bravo!" Award (FY12).
* Delivered customer satisfaction results that were consistently at or above target
* Set the example and modeled "World-Class Customer Service" for all customer interactions
* Profit and Loss Analysis
* Responsible for hiring and talent acquisition and development. Developed multiple partners to supervisory role.
* Performance appraisals, evaluations, reviews, and corrective action steps
* Facilitation of all corporate training programs, food safety and cleanliness rules and regulations
* Weekly labor scheduling for 10+ employees to ensure proper staffing levels for all day parts
* Inventory Management - performed all inventory counts (full, cycle, department, ad hoc). Performed weekly inventory counts and orders for all store products. Monitored all inventory levels for shrinkage and any variances.
* Mentored a retail management training participant from the assistant store manager to the store manager role