February 2015 — April 2015
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Accounting Professional | Working towards CPA and CMA
TGG Accounting's mission is to make business owners lives better through excellent financial management. TGG Accounting is an outsourced accounting department for small and mid-sized businesses (including data entry, staff accountant, controller, and CFO services). Our focus is on delivering timely, accurate, easy-to-understand financial information to business owners while saving both accounting and administrative costs, with the ultimate result of increasing the business owner's take home income and the value of the overall business.
• Confirmed balances, payments, and rates from payoff and closing statements for demands
• Reviewed closing ledgers and closing statements to ensure all disbursements are made
• Compared closing ledgers with closing statements to check for holds if unbalanced
• Scanned sensitive documents for paperless retention of records
• Generated daily and monthly financial reports
• Updated and maintained information systems and social media
• Reviewed contracts for purchases, payments, and events
• Trained, directed, and oversaw daily activities of employees
• Generated memos for multiple departments and organizations.
• Responded to customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Monitored and maintained satisfactory inventory reserve levels
• Handled cash, check, credit, and gift card transactions
• Maintained an organized and clean store appearance
• Handled sensitive escrow, title, and sub-escrow documents
• Checked balances and closed accounts using their Title Escrow Accounting Management program
• Updated record retention systems to be consistent throughout all county offices
• Coordinated delivery of packages between multiple clients in different cities and counties
• Answered customer questions about shipping and scheduled pick ups
Assisted Customers with purchase decisions using industry knowledge and personal experience. Maintained store appearance in order to promote the company brand.
Teach beach and ocean safety.
Instruct groups and individuals on the fundamentals of surfing.