THE Breast Cancer Fundraiser
March 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Developing consistent branding through online and print media, from customer-facing websites to back-end optimization, advanced analytics, and customer-engagement methods.
‣ Jee Vice, an international women’s eyewear company
Reinvigorated the brand online for their loyal customer base with an online shopify store, e-mail marketing through mailchimp, and customer support through desk.com, so they can exceed customer expectations.
‣ THE Breast Cancer Fundraiser, a non-profit foundation focused on helping breast cancer patients
Joined the Advisory Board with the 10th anniversary, providing experience in new media and website design.
‣ Targa California, vintage car road rally with 2,000 unique visitors per month
Designed an online presence focused on the cars and driver stories, and tracked clicks through to registration.
Lead the team in partnering through product knowledge (Apple and 3rd-party) to provide complete solutions
Facilitate free Workshops for up to 20 people, speaking confidently on Apple products and integration
Became a Business team asset for 3rd-party apps, ranging from Design to Project Management and EMRs
Intricate knowledge of internal systems allowing for creative problem-solving for any customer issue
Trusted by leadership team as a Visual Merchandising and a Store Mentor:
‣ Visual Merchandising Mentor (1.5 years) supervised store sets, window elements, and new product imaging
‣ Store Mentor (1.5 years) designed training iBooks for new hires, resulting in confident new employees
‣ Achieved district 3rd place, a first for UC Irvine
‣ Planned district competition for 250+ attendees, while managing and teaching a team of 20 students
‣ Directed creation and design of full service campaigns for State Farm, Century Council, and AIM.
‣ Planned and budgeted $30mil cross-advertising campaigns, and presented to a panel of industry judges