Software QA Tester
February 2013 — January 2014
This is an ongoing project. Terawe Corp developed a tool through which users/educators can author and publish their own eBooks. Interested Learners and Students can download these eBooks to improve their literacy skills.
• Create test plan and test strategy with test cases for manual and automated regression testing.
• Performed app testing on various platforms such as Web, Phone, Windows, and Tablets etc.
• Performed Functional, System and end-to-end testing.
• Localization testing of Windows and Mobile App
• Localize windows App and Publish to Store.
• Analyze components of packages in context of prior releases, checking for completeness and compatibility with dependencies.
• Conducted system, end-to-end, user acceptance testing.
• Report defects, track defect trends and release software that meets business requirements.
• Coordinate deployments to production environment and post-deployment sanity test.
• Troubleshoots dependent systems.
• Evaluates test results against expected result and record deviations.
• Reviews requirements documents, functional specs and release notes for accuracy and completion.
• Creates organized documentation for the purposes of education, traceability and reporting.
• Create Web Analytics report using Google Analytics.
• Coordinated with production support to maintain each implementation, providing QA for enhancement requests or change-control items.
• Implemented and managed defect-resolution process using VSO, including hosting daily defect triage meetings for traction and proper prioritization of bugs
• Provide Customer Support via Facebook and Email
• Create Accounts in Azure
• Manage Azure VMs.
• Manage storage space in VM.