Criminal Justice Coordinating Council
August 2013 — September 2015
Provided complex data analysis to identify trends, issues, and funding opportunities. Also provided implementation of technology for programmatic reporting systems for recipients of federal and state grant funding.
• Performed data analysis of grants management data and written narrative for data sharing technology grant proposals that acquired over $750,000 in funding.
• Uses IBM Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS) to perform analysis and routinely mines, cleans, and validates data repositories.
• Prepared routine and ad hoc reports using data analysis to present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
• Designed, developed, and implemented technology solutions to collect data that improved data integrity and validity which allowed the agency to pursue additional funding opportunities
• Managed projects and branding of internal and external agency publications using digital media production tools including Adobe Photoshop and HTML/CSS coding languages.