Pithavadian and Partners
June 2011 — Present
Job responsibilities include Planning, Designing and Interiors, Project Management, Client interface and Team & Department Management
Key activities would include:
• Designing and preparing detailed drawings for medium and high rised buildings using modern planning techniques.
• Preparing interior layout, selection of materials and co-ordinating at the Site for the Project.
• Developing schemes and presentations for competition projects.
• Preparing material specifications and verifying estimations for the projects.
• Continuous interface and communication with the client.
• Ensuring that the project goals and objectives are achieved.
• Identify and develop new scope of Business.
• Control the delivery of all Departments and Individuals in the delivery process and prioritize the same.
• Carry out periodic reviews of Projects and Team members and report directly to Partners.