Equilibrium People & Organizational Consulting
People Operations, Human Resources Business Partner / Consultant
May 2014 — Present
- Leads people operations and employee experience
- Conducts needs assessments, provides information and solutions on a variety of employee relations issues, performance management, complaint investigations that could result in ramification or organizational exposure.
- Assesses and mitigates risk by resolving employee concerns and conflict. Involves appropriate individuals and facilitates solution based on established practices. Proactively assesses employee pain points by conducting climate assessments. Identifies issues, briefs management and implements solutions.
- Develops new work-life policies and practices to maximize retention and minimize risk for the organization. Creates employee handbooks, implements human resources policies and processes
- Shares ideas with various stakeholders for strategic implementation of new and transformational HR policies.
- Takes confidentiality and ethical decision making extremely seriously.