• Managed private label and licensed accounts worth $5 million in annual sales. Accounts included: American Eagle Outfitters, Caribbean Joe, White House Black Market, Express, Lodis brand, Guess, bebe, Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters
• Oversaw product development and production process from design to order fulfillment, including sourcing, custom materials development, import costing, samples approvals, materials compliance, and quality control.
• Collaborated with Chinese factories and agents to ensure quality and accuracy of samples at all stages of development and production and on time delivery of orders.
• Negotiated prices with vendors to maximize profitability.
• Assessed vendor performance and directed allocation of development accordingly.