Assessment Markting Executive
February 2016 — Present
I was promoted to lead the successful marketing and promotion of our product range called Renaissance Star Assessments: an assessment suite developed by Renaissance to evaluate student comprehension.
My main duties include:
- Creating and delivering traditional and digital marketing campaigns, in line with our business strategy.
- Creating targeted email campaigns, landing pages, and adverts to customers and prospects.
- Copywriting about our products in brochures, magazines, designs, and web pages.
- Ensuring all product advertising/communication is on brand.
- Creating engaging content by writing blog entries for the website
- Edited and produced content in our Wordpress CMS
- Driving traffic to our social media sites by creating engaging content daily, and through cross-channel marketing
- Planned budgets and designed adverts for social media advertising
- Executing paid advertising campaigns every month on Facebook and Twitter, to promote our products.
- Analysing the effectiveness of paid advertising campaigns using CPC, CPM, and frequency data provided by social platforms.
-Maintaining social momentum on our social media channels and ensuring growth in number of followers each month
- Obtaining testimonials from pleased customers by carrying out interviews with them.
- Liaising with the Events Administrator to create more promotional events around our products.
- Representing the company at stakeholder events and fundraisers.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager on leads generated monthly through advertising, and on budget costs.
- Collaborating with the Director of Assessment, as well as the sales assessment teams, to evaluate and identify current market trends