Learning and Development Advisor
January 2016 — Present
• Act as learning consultant to business and partner with HR functions focusing on providing learning solutions and initiatives that meet employee needs.
• Oversees the instructional design process across assigned programs, evaluating the quality of programs and curriculum on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for driving the design, development, implementation, evaluation and maintenance of current and future L&D programs to meet business needs.
• Provide recommendations to close gaps and analysis-based recommendations for training solutions that leverage a variety of methods, technologies and knowledge sharing tools (classroom based, and/or online) to meet a diversity of learning types and needs.
• Support administration of learning management system.
Major Projects: Global Competency Management Program, Engineering Planning Project, Mentor Program, Manager Workshops