LinkedIn Talent Solution Specialist
February 2016 — Present
- Delivers on customer satisfaction goals by responding to customer queries quickly and accurately, anticipating customer needs and exceeding expectations.
- Shares relevant best practices with customer to optimize product experience.
- Effectively troubleshoots and resolves customer and sales issues through increased proficiency in
tools and products by using CRM, Phone and Chat.
-Has a working knowledge of products and internal tools and takes full ownership on continuously developing own expertise to a higher level.
- Work within a queue support model with specific daily targets on the number of customer contacts completed and customer satisfaction.
- Establish effective working relationships with members, managers and co-workers to ensure excellent information flow and feedback on process, policy, and product changes that will affect users.
- Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to appropriate internal departments and management.
- Attains Recruiter product and queue certifications when appropriate.
- Understands and promotes LinkedIn core values and culture.