Altair Asesores S.L.
January 2016 — Present
The project to Support the Pre-Trial Investigation, Prosecution and Defence Set-Up in Moldova EuropeAid/135322/DH/SER/MD is implemented by a consortium led by IRZ together with Altair Asesores and CILC, aiming for accelerating the sustainable reform of the justice sector in Moldova and increasing the efficiency of the judiciary and other agencies in the justice chain.
As Key Expert, my tasks include, among others:
- Coordination of actions implementation provided by the National Strategy on Justice Sector Reform and other relevant documents, within and between key stakeholders acting in criminal justice sector, until institutional capacity is established and strengthened;
- Developing and implementing a system for evaluation of effectiveness in implementation of criminal prosecution policies created, as well as institutional and functional capacities of stakeholders acting in criminal justice sector build and developed to ensure efficiency of pre-trail activities of investigation;
- Creation and implementation of an effective system to prevent and examine procedural abuses by prosecutors and law enforcement officers, establishment and properly training the personnel;
- Advising and training on modern and efficient investigative methods and techniques of criminal case management; developing skills, building and strengthening institutional capacities (improving legislative framework, developing procedures, training personnel including through their specialization, and introducing equipment);
- Developing and training in implementation of tools to improving analytical phase in crimes investigation process (methods to work with statistical data for crime investigation, skills in criminological situation analysis and crime prevention training);
- Implementation of E-justice management and information systems, supporting case management and the generation of data for evidence-based policy decisions.