Westside Regional Center
MSW Intern and Administrative Assistant
June 2014 — April 2015
• Provided administrative support to the clinic, schedule appointments, follow-ups. Calendar management, screening calls, meeting and event arrangement, and facilities work request preparation.
• Resolved routine and complex inquiries and problems requiring in-depth knowledge of organizational, divisional and departmental policies, procedures & projects.
• Participate in multidisciplinary team meetings (neurologist, psychiatrist, health and medical director, nurse, behaviorist, educational specialist).
• Coordinate with service coordinators in collaboration with psychiatrist to provide services to clients, IHSS information, health and wellness workshops, behavior services, educational advocates, housing information and job placements and ensure services are being rendered
• Link clients to community base agencies, (e.g. Legal Aid services, parents information resource center, Achievable on site medical clinic, behavioral services)