Besides work I love exploring San Francisco, cheering for the Cal Bears & spending time with family & friends.
San francisco, Other
I'm passionate about finding the right risk management solution for complex, hard to place commercial risks. As a premier wholesale insurance broker I expertly work with large commercial casualty markets, negotiating the best solution on behalf of your clients.
Work hard, play hard.
I will become a leading Insurance Professional, creating new, innovative solutions for the ever evolving needs of large commercial risks.
J.E. Brown & Associates
October 2009 — November 2011
• Currently manage over 680 active agents with over $12 million in business for calendar year 2010
• Increased new business by 38% over
• Increased total business (new and renewal) by 8%
• Developed book rolls for 11 separate retail agencies with 4 different carriers
• Placed 2nd out of 100+ marketing representatives in endorsing USLI’s phone quoting system
• Responsible for generating new business for personal, commercial and professional lines
• Driving business in the field making 20 to 25 agency calls per week, completing more retail agency visits than anyone else in the program, 1,848 total over 2 years
• 50-50 Trainee partnered with United States Liability Insurance Company
January 2008 — October 2009
• Responsible for day to day sales operations including 245 cars and 3 employees
• Driving income to become one of most profitable branches in region, 3rd out of 24 branches for the month of May 2009, increasing profitability by 3% over previous year
• Increased income by $10,000 from previous year in the month of June by driving income through aggressive marketing implementing a “Yes” mentality
• Consistently a regional top seller, selling at Top Performer level for 7 months
University of California Berkeley
Bachelors of Arts , History