Texture by Next Issue
May 2014 — Present
• Responsible for all content strategy analytics including dashboard development, deciding and monitoring KPIs, and working with content, marketing, and product teams to make decisions about content featured in-app and on all marketing channels.
• Through data driven insights, have helped increase the usage of two new in-app content features and the amount of reading done through clicking on hot links in marketing emails.
• Use SQL and Tableau daily for reporting while working with data and engineering teams to capture key app metrics and shape data warehouse for querying.
• Manage relationships with over 35 publishers by handling monthly publisher reporting, co-marketing initiatives, and executing contract renewals.
• Manage catalogue development by analyzing and recommending new titles based on customer feedback and industry trends, executing publisher contracts, and optimizing title addition timing to ensure success for each new title.
• Work across departments and agencies to develop brand and customer acquisition strategies while drawing on a variety of skills including Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL, Wordpress, and Adobe Creative Suite which helped exceed 2014 acquisition goals.
• Fielded three nationwide brand tracking and subscriber studies that included sourcing RFPs, agency selection, questionnaire development, and presenting findings to management.
• Assisted with managing a multi-million dollar brand awareness campaign, after securing a $50M PE investment, from creative and content marketing development to executing and monitoring a nationwide media plan.
• Created and managed collateral for business development including partnerships with American Express, HP, and Virgin America while monitoring and optimizing for success.
• Streamlined monthly publisher reporting which has lead to better publisher relations, faster report execution, and a year of error-free reports while developing additional reporting for more insights into NIM user behavior.