Field Operations Manager and Business Analysis
August 2016 — Present
• Manage our technical team and retail operations in Western WA, delivering critical market initiatives such as customer first, operational and customer support as well as retention and revenue growth.
• Managed team and departments expense budget, communicate our departments operational targets to my workgroup and worked with dispatch to monitor workload to meet workload demands, customer needs and company objectives.
• Management style is employee centric, with clear and fair expectations and consequences, believing in success through empowerment and motivation.
• Managed and directed our Everett market D2D vendor, Premier Mobile Store deployment and all local engagement in Western Washington.
• Managed our sales lead program for the Everett LAM, including incentive initiatives for participants, monitor lead compliance and ensure proper handling of all business leads.
• In 2015 the retail store grew its annual gross margin by 3% as a result of better managing our lead funnels of both in-store customers as well as integrating outbound calling on lead lists and work directly with technicians to help with sales needs.
• While managing the Premier Mobile Store, our annual gross margin increased by 16% due to managing its deployment more efficiently and team began creating solid relationships with large multi-dwelling units.
• In 2015, the Everett retail store ranked #1 in the nation for annualized revenue for company owned stores nationwide and the Premier Mobile Store is also ranked #1 for top producing premier stores in the nation. Both grossing over $500,000 each in 2015 with the fewest employees.