Quality Assurance Specialist for DELL Financial Services
March 2015 — Present
Dell Financial Services (DFS) is a company within the Dell group that provides financing solutions for products and services sold by Dell. These financing solutions imply consumer and small business revolving loans and fixed-term business loan and lease financing, for the U.S. and Canada market.
Responsible for all the activities that involve quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements within the Cash Applications and Unapplied Cash departments:
- performing quality assurance reports, sampling and testing activities;
- implementing the quality criteria – such as SLA requirements, respective procedure being worked accurately;
- recording all defects met during review process and coordinating resolution of those issues with proper resources; ensuring all regulatory requirements, policies and procedures are followed on a daily basis;
- proving support to the team members by identifying suspicious activity through information escalated from management, understanding complex financial transfers and reports; collaborating with the the management and team members to ensure proper communication of various process changes/ recommendations;
- updating the QA process to increase efficiency and decrease errors;
- providing feedback to the team members for continuous improvement and goals achievement within departments;
- establishing and maintaining QA test plans and strategy;
- identifying opportunities for improvement and efficiency, analyzing performance and profile test results;
- training and sustaining the new members of the team; creating programs for trainees to maintain quality standards;
- conducting regularly maintenance checking to ensure good conditions in production.