Senior National Account Manager
June 2014 — Present
• Develop and expand existing relationships with major brand accounts (both agency and client direct), across verticals such as fashion/beauty, CPG, Auto, Entertainment and Technology looking to advertise and promote their brand across social media via influencers and paid social
• Create, propose, manage/optimize and analyze social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Periscope, Snapchat, Vine, YouTube and Pinterest ranging from $50,000 to $3,000,000 each.
• Uncover social insights and develop solutions that drive the key business goals of the client and their campaign objective with unique, out-of-the box ideas
• Respond to RFPs by proposing a complete vision for the client’s campaign via a proposal deck; including creative ideas, proposed execution, benchmarks and budget options
• Work with top level management and technology department to develop product solutions to help the company deliver campaigns more efficiently and improve on client facing and internal materials
• Lead strategy discussions with the various teams in the company, such as creative, influencer development and sales, to uncover internal business needs and opportunities to help the growth of the company while meeting and exceeding client expectations