The Boston Consulting Group
Senior Real Estate Analyst
July 2015 — Present
• Prepare and present monthly portfolio updates to senior stakeholders for offices based in North America.
• Budget for & manage capital and operating budgets in regards to occupancy costs for 33 offices totaling $700M+
• Assist with preparation of real estate business case proposals through excel based scenario analysis for offices within the North America.
• Prepare and track internal reporting, including project pipelines, space utilization modeling and
• Help to drive process improvement and change in the current real estate strategy for new offices and the existing portfolio.
• Participate in the Implementation of FASB's new lease accounting standard (ASU 2016-02)