European Co-Manufacturing Manager
February 2012 — Present
• Managed manufacturing outsourcing relationships and contract negotiations within the European Contract Manufacturing Network
• Prepared strategy for new platforms and outlined competitive forces at play in new markets resulting in the successful launch of several niche products.
• Led new product introductions in several cereal and snack formats throughout the European manufacturing and markets.
• Implemented Lean methodologies in both manufacturing and support functions in the European Supply Chain, including cost savings identified through value stream mapping.
• Business process redesign of innovation, tendering and project management systems.
• Managed end to end supply chain functions for contract manufacturers from procurement, operations and relationship perspectives.
• Managed quality and R&T issues and audits in contract manufacturers and led resolution plans as required.