4YFN - 4 Years from Now
Marketing Communications Manager
November 2013 — Present
4YFN is a global business platform for digital startups with the aim to connect them with investors and corporates. Founded in 2013, the main highlight is the event in partnership with the Mobile World Congress, having become the largest event of its kind in Europe, from 2000 to 12000 attendees in only 3 years. 4YFN also helps brands to go deeper on innovation processes or find innovation on startups.
4YFN is the Entrepreneurship & Innovation programme of Mobile World Capital, a publicly-funded organization that promotes social change and economical transformation through technology.
My rol was help grow 4YFN awareness for driving sales, while at the same time empowering the tech community building connections. My key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for full-cycle marketing and communication strategy on all these channels: CRM, Social Media, display Ads, Communities Engagements and PR
- Media Partnerships
- Development and steering of alliances and co-branding activities
- Branding and messages development
- Branded content definition
- Leads acquisition
Other projects willing to help brands drive innovation identifying new business opportunities from startups:
- Global Mobile Innovators Tournament, in partnership with IBM: a global hackathon aimed to create apps in the health, smart cities and transportation.
- Instant Banking Hack Day, with Banc Sabadell: 48 hours hackathon to create fintech innovations.
And, of course, the mighty 4YFN!