Gold, Weems, Bruser, Sues, & Rundell
August 2006 — July 2007
- Assigned to the commercial litigation and employment litigation practice groups.
- Prepared motions, memoranda in support of motions, pleadings, petitions, appellate briefs, and other legal documents as necessary, and attend and participate in trial proceedings in federal and state courts.
- Drafted legal memoranda explaining the results of research for partners and senior associates.
- Managed client files and cases and interact with clients and other attorneys on a daily basis.
- Researched complex legal issues in the fields of civil procedure, employment law, real estate law, property, probate law and other related issues as needed.