BT Global Services
Marketing and Communications Manager - The Americas
April 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Marketing and Communications Manager - The Americas at BT Global Services
Rotational program consisting of 4 roles in different areas of the business. Past roles include contract management for Eastern US clients, and service delivery and improvement.
I am part of the Central US sales team and primarily focused on sales enablement. Other responsibilities I have undertaken during this role include:
- Proposals to various multinational companies, including executive summaries outlining our solution, capabilities, and joint vision.
- Marketing initiatives and campaigns and targeting new and existing accounts for proliferation.
- Assisting with market proliferation for new solution sets, most recently BT's omnichannel and digital marketing solutions for retailing. Presented and demoed BT's capabilities at the National Retail Federation Expo in NYC, alongside B.T partners.
WFUNA is a global-non profit organization working for a stronger and more effective United Nations. With the membership of over 100 United Nations Associations and their thousands of constituents, WFUNA works to build a better world by engaging global citizens and supporting international cooperation.
WFUNA's activites all rely on outside funding. As development assistant, I was responsible for :
- Researching funding prospects (corporations, bodies of government, philanthropists)
- Drafting correspondence (Letters of Inquiry, donor acknowledgement, proposals)
- Submission of proposals to government agencies, foundations and corporations
- Timeline and project management