Quality Assurance Specialist
November 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Quality Assurance Specialist at Capital One
Work with the community to promote fire safety and awareness
Ensure public safety at motor vehicle accidents and fight fires
Currently on leave to pursue Juris Doctor
• Conducting research regarding corporate governance structure of a foreign non-profit operating in the Republic of Colombia for the purpose of providing school supplies, food, toys and clothes
• Providing solutions in accordance with U.S.-Colombia Free Trade Agreement and applicable Colombian laws.
• Researching and developing Anti-Money Laundering/Transparency policy for the Non Profit Organization.
• Prepared application and memorandum for O-1 visa for a professor, which USCIS approved.
• Conducted client interviews involving immigration issues.
• I helped completely reorganize the office by streamlining office technology
• Observed courtroom procedure and discussed issues in the cases and judicial methodology with the Judge.
• Drafted decisions on child support adjustment.
• Observed courtroom procedure and discussed issues in the cases with the Judge.
• Drafted Summary Judgment motions.
Drafted Citations and Proclamations on behalf of the Assemblyman
Contacted constituents and helped solve their issues
Worked with state agencies to obtain information on bills and law such as the bill to extend the Soda/Bottle "tax" and the Obesity "Tax"
Organized a summer fundraiser, Lobsterfest, for the upcoming 2010 election
Assisted with the basic needs of the students and their Individual Education Plan (IEP) goals
Evaluated the best approach to facilitate the needs of my students
Encouraged the mental, emotional, and educational growth so they can become functional members in society
Drove cars to/from dealerships, auto body shops, etc. for maintenance, pick-up/drop-off of customers and cars in a timely and orderly fashion
Detailed the cars so they are clean and suitable for customers