New York, NJ
Strategic partner to the business developing and directing the execution of initiatives to achieve superior organizational performance in Fortune 500 companies. Engages in practices and principles designed to nurture community-oriented, high performance cultures. Leads through empowerment, quality standards and collaborative ...
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Empowering Cultures, Impactful Recognition Programs, Six Sigma Lean Operating Systems, Learning/Thinking (Systems Design), Psychology, Action Research Methods, Humanities, Relational Coordination, Boundary Spanning, Great Game of Business (Profit Sharing/Leadership Incentive), Net Promoter Score,
Becton Dickinson (BD)
Sr. HR Partner | Consultant
December 2014 — Present
Strategic business partner to BD’s largest division with global revenues exceeding $2B and 10,000+ associates. Supports global operations, business development, and marketing for multiple platforms in a consultative HR capacity. Directs the execution of HR initiatives to achieve superior organizational performance.
• Provide key input on and/or may lead the design, development, introduction and/or integration of HR processes, practices, programs and initiatives that contribute to organizational success.
• Works with client leaders to efficiently and effectively execute all annual HR processes for client organizations ie. HR Planning (Succession Planning), Performance Management, Development, & Compensation.
• Assists client groups with organizational capability and capacity analyses and planning, recruitment and selection, employee relations, associate engagement, organizational announcements, etc.
• Acts as the trusted advisor of client leaders to assist them in carrying out their business and functional plans.
• Develops & conducts team development/team building strategies both proactively and when necessary to improve team performance. Consults with clients to understand training and development needs across their functional groups, to identify trends, patterns, etc, and presents recommendations as part of organizational training needs assessment.
• Provides guidance to clients to objectively assess and bring to resolution employee relations issues, claims and charges. Looks for trends and root causes as opportunities to improve organizational/team and associate satisfaction.
HR Executive | Business Partner
June 2010 — Present
Human Resource Professional and Talent Acquisition Specialist for clients across multiple business sectors in the NY/NJ/CT TriState Area including Pharma/Health/Wellness, Beverage/Functional Food, Medical/Research, Management Services, Consumer Goods, Manufacturing/Logistics/Distribution, Marketing/Advertising and Non-Profit/ThinkTank Ops.
• Act as a dynamic partner who delivers extensive experience to positively impact organizational performance through business operations, systems management and business transformation
• Lead strategies with expertise in business processes, organizational structures, technology and lean systems architecture
• Follow cutting edge and emerging HR trends in key areas such as change management, organizational initiatives, HR strategies, process improvements, program development, cost control, senior leadership advisory and development and organizational transformations; Use of best practices as leverage to help companies achieve key performance indicators
• Implement framework development practices and techniques centered around people, processes and strategic plans for continual quality improvement; Develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships across business levels/networks
• Author performance improvement plan guidelines, standard operating processes/procedures for 360° of businesses, training manuals, development programs and HR toolkits
• Ensure effective and efficient communications through statements of work and various methods of available communication on a timely, frequent and consistent basis
• Advance the role of HR integration into organizations and their culture through multi-layered (cost-effective) recognition programs, fine-tuned conflict resolution and multi-tier communications including large or small group presentations, individual relationship building, discovery techniques that gain unfiltered feedback, intranet design and templates, communications design and templates, a CQI Recruitment Approach, 360° HRIS System Implementation, Creative Compensation Plan Remodeling and Roll-outs, etc.
Regional HR Manager
June 2010 — January 2011
AHRM for Nestle’s largest territory in North America, providing support for Direct Sales, Equipment Service Center and Factories across 9 locations and 3 divisions.
• Lead all HR processes while participating in the planning, development, implementation and organizational talent strategy
• Develop positive work environment plans as guidance for culture and measure quality to business results
• Design, execute and evaluate Employee Opinion & Leadership Development Surveys
• Lead national teams in improvement projects related to how to better design and utilize information systems and data communications throughout national locations; Deliver compensation, organizational design and strategies for workforce planning; Facilitate and develop training programs for front line staff and leadership teams
• Specific project management around intranet structure, on boarding and training programs, development of standard operating procedures & assimilation programs
Human Resources Manager
January 2006 — June 2010
Implement and continually develop a Human Resources Department for a $57M organization with 9 locations. Position Human Resources to be a Strategic Business Partner by proactively executing HR and Business initiatives including Employee Relations, Recruiting, Staffing and Retention, Benefits Management, Training and Development.
MDx Medical Management
Human Resources Generalist
August 2004 — January 2006
HR role for a multi-specialty medical practice management firm with 9 locations from Gramercy Park through the Hudson Valley.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Communications: Advertising Concentration, Business Management: Human Resources Emphasis