Manager, Graphic Design and Marketing Communications
March 2015 — Present
• Manager of graphic design and corporate communications.
• Manager of AvalonBay's Corporate Responsibility: Strategic Philanthropy Program.
• Editor and Art Director of quarterly associate magazine.
• Responsible for weekly, monthly and annual communications to associates and residents.
• Lead designer, creative contributor and event planner for various corporate initiatives and projects, including annual publications, shareholder meetings, corporate events and associate communications, as well as marketing brands, campaigns and materials.
• Liaise with senior executives, marketing directors, corporate responsibility director, philanthropy partners, various internal departments, third-party agencies and creatives on a by-project basis.
• Responsible for associate engagement via our Corporate Office Spirit Team (associate recognition and events) and AvalonBay's annual Spirit of Caring month (nationwide charitable giving - 3000 employees and 275+ communities).